Our qualified Trainers are not only selected on the basis of their qualifications and experience but also on their personality & values to ensure that they complement values and cultures as part of our extended family. Their holistic approach leads to the overall development of the individual as they progress along their learning journey.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The online registration form is to be completed by the course applicant.
- Registration is only confirmed upon the payment of course fees.
- Registered students will be notified on their Enrolment number.
- The data provided to Vland’s Best Hub will be kept strictly confidential and will be used for the purpose of course administration and for communication with the relevant parties that require the information related to the course Payment of course fees.
- Cheque payable to “VLAND’s BEST Hub”
- Online Payment
(Any bank charges incurred must be borne by the remitter)Withdrawal Clause
Withdrawal of application is not applicable once registered and no refund will be processed.Course Cancellation, Changes & Modifications
- VLAND’S BEST HUB course schedules, including course trainer, course fees and course availability are subject to change.
- VLAND’S BEST HUB reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course at short notice; & at its absolute discretion without assigning any reason for such cancellation/postponements.
There will be strictly no replacement lessons for classesCertificates/Letters of Completion/Transcripts
Certificates for courses will be issued to participants who have achieved at least 90% attendance and successfully completed the project assignments.Limited Liability Clause
Vland’s Best Hub, its officers, agents and employees shall not be liable for any loss, damages and/or injury, including loss of life, which participants of our courses may suffer arising out of or in connection with our courses, whether the loss, damage and/or injury was suffered on any of Vland’s Best Hub premises or at any other venue(s) in connection with our courses.